Our Brand Opportunity Analysis is a short, inexpensive analysis of the brand’s strengths and weaknesses today and its scope to grow into new areas tomorrow, by addressing three key questions:
Is the brand under-performing today, and could it be strengthened?
- Is the brand proposition clear, consistent and compelling?
- Is the brand reputation strong across all key constituencies?
- Is the brand experience aligned with the proposition?
- How can the brand platform be leveraged for innovation and growth?
- How can the brand lead the rationalisation and transformation of the organisation?
Could the brand architecture be simplified to reduce costs?
- Do you really need all of the brands?
- What costs could be saved by reducing the number of brands?
- Are the corporate and product service brands effectively reinforcing each other?
Could the brand communications be improved?
- Is the messaging clear and compelling?
- Does all of the branded communication project the same personality?
- Does the creative work support the messaging?
- Are the communications cost-effective and focused?
- Could the existing work last longer before being replaced with new creative?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free initial consultation on your needs and whether or not we might be the best people to help you.
We would be delighted to discuss any aspect of your branding and business strategy, and advise whether we believe we would be able to add value - or if we believe that you would be better to seek help elsewhere. We can organise an inexpensive initial workshop to explore these issues with you, without commitment to any longer project.
Use the form below or e-mail email@example.com to set up a free initial consultation on your needs and whether or not we are the best people to help you.
Or call us: tel: +44 (0)20 7520 9220
We have worked with clients across the globe. Our experience spans sectors as well as continents.
We collaborate with a range of business partners, who bring world-class expertise to meet the specific needs of particular clients.